Friday, December 11, 2009

I will miss all of you

There are many things that we have shared together for almost past two months we are here. I enjoyed very much meeting all of you. You make me more understand of the friendships and also about other things that I have never heard before.

Now, I know there are so many things can make me become excellent regardless in my career also in real life. There's not only way to success. We can choose the different ways but the goal is one, which is to become successful person.

Of course, we are always have different opinions, we always argue to others but the thing is at the end we understand others better and the most important things we understand our self much better.

Thanks to all for this so called "very memorable moment" that I will never forget.





p/s: actually this entry suppose to post at the end of this months. But saje je tulis awal2. Nanti if I have time I will write again.

No comments: