Monday, November 17, 2008

TAg ke-6

Opss..opposite gender?
Actually I have tag by Dalila

What is the relationship of you and him?
He is the person that I love

Your 5 impressions towards him
1. Tabah dan penyabar
2. Tetap pendirian
3. Agak serious
4. Tak mudah marah
5. Seorang yang manja walaupun dia tak pernah ngaku..but I like it =)


The most memorable things he had done for you
Came to my house every Eid-fitri walaupun saya tak layan dia time tu

The most memorable things he have said to you?
Walaupun kat dagu awak ada parut, saya tetap suka awak..haha!!

If he becomes your enemy, you will
I just cannot imagine

If he becomes your enemy, the reason is
I don't know what reason

The most desirable thing to do on him is?
A lot..

The overall impression of him
Sangat baik hati

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Sometimes they like me and sometimes not...but it just what i feel..just forget it!

The character of you for yourself is?
Moody

The character you hate of yourself is?
Not have self-confident

The most ideal person that you want to be is?
Seorang yang pemaaf, penyabar dan penyayang..

For the people who care about and like you, say something about them.
I really don't know how much you like me..but thank you very much. I'm actually need you in my life because you are my friends.

10 people to tag
1. Rosli
2. Wanitita
3. Dzeti
4. Dayah
5. Fatin nabila (my junior at scipp)
6. Ili nabila
7. Aru
8 - 10. Others


Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
My hosmate from my 1st until 3rd year at UTP. Miss u so much wani..haha!!

What is no. 1 studying about?
Chem eng.

Is no. 4 single?
Not sure..

who is no. 5?
As mentioned..she is my junior at my beloved school. SCipp~~

Say something about no. 6?
Jiwang..ye tak..Opss maaf

K..done!! For the people that got tag from me. Make sure haa you do it. NO matter you are buzy with your exam!!! Haha..just kidding.

No comments: