Sunday, July 4, 2010

Two happy days is over...

KL - Melaka is not too far right. But, since couple, engage and get married I am not being there yet. Herm, actually ( i think) because of me, he going back this weekend and postpone his duty to the next weekend. Hopefully, I tak buat hal lagi and make him think of me again. YEs, I already plan to go to my sedara house and spend my weekend there. So, I will not think of him much.

Seriously during couple and engage, I still can handle my feeling toward him, but not now. How different it is. I still can wait for 2 or 3 months not to see him when I was in UTp. And also 2 months not to see him during GEMS and at that time I was his fiancee.

Have a save journey my dear~~

4 comments:

Mag said...

of cos lah lain dear. hehe. farah pon mcm tu. dulu paling selalu jumpa pon sebulan sekali. paling lama 3 bulan. tapi sekarang if tak jumpa seminggu? *pengsan*

eh. bakpo sayo kecek lua

eira eixora said...

hehe.. takpo2 kito kan dwibahaso.. Herm, tular masa blum kawen ingt ke ok jek jadi wiken hsbnd and wife. Loni tak leh tehe plak =( isk isk isk

Puteri Amna Balqies said...

salam..lame tak tanye kabar? pe pun selamat pengantin baru yer..qies lame tak jenguk2 kawan2 kat blogger..uwaa husband u army yer..ermm qies pun mybe akan kawen ngan army officer InsyaAllah..so hidup dengan army nih besela kalo slalu jew kena berjauhan..my dad also army so tak kisah kalo qies dah bese kena tinggal ngan my dad also my bf..but kena byk bersabr dan kuatkan hati yer..mereka2 itu berbakti pada negara dan hak negara mati mereka pun utk negara...sebagai wife eira byk2 sabar yer..qies doakan semoga berkekalan sehingga akhir hayat...

eira eixora said...

salam qies, thanks for your wishes. Harap2nya myHubby cepat2 posting KL. Da boring ni duk sorang2..