Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I wish for so many things without knowing that I will achieve it or not

Seriously i'm tired of thinking problems. run away doesn't mean the problem is settle. I don't know why I am always trap in situation that I actually don't want to face it at all. If I have been given a choice at the earlier stage, I will not choose that way either. huh! yes, my problem is not too big. Just forget it and let it be! malas nak fikir.

AZAM TAHUN BARU:

1. Mahu lebih fokus dalam apa jua bidang yang diceburi. Mungkin kejayaan itu bukan dalam tahun ini tapi insyallah tahun depan or early of tahun depan depan.

2. Mahu berhenti cari kerja untuk dua tahun ini. Penat!

3. Mahu berusaha bersungguh2 untuk mengubah kehidupan ini baik dari segi kewangan, keluarga, pelajaran dan kerjaya.



No comments: