Friday, July 6, 2012

Samsung Galaxy slll



Finally, after a small discussion with my friend syuk. I decided to choose this phone as my next phone. It seems like I cannot wait until next year to change to new phone because my current phone is getting worst. If this phone is a man I will hate him really much even he already make my day easy for so loooong because I wish I will be with him more longer. 

However, whatever happened we have to accept it because everything come and go. They will not remain except Allah s.w.t. 

And after this I will struggle to make this come true. I will not give up to write on this until I get this as my own. Cannot wait for the time to come. I may be the happiest woman in the earth if I get this phone. Yes, I am dreaming again and now I dream of this phone =)

2 comments:

Kakzakie Purvit said...

Huhh... kakak taught you already bought it. Its ok... may the dream comes true

eira eixora said...

insyaAllah kakak, mahal ni. belum mampu beli lagi. berangan je dulu