Tuesday, May 8, 2012

ABout Study

Today I will share what I have study everyday. I think I always read the same thing until I get bored of reading. Now I want to share in general what I can memorize inside my mind. and now also think of skip to attend to lab tomorrow. Yes I am lazy but I want it too much.

My most concern in this study is to save environment, to save money, to save energy and to save everything that can be saved. Haha! U think I can do it? If u think u can means u can. Doesn`t matter what people said u still have opportunity to do. am I right? 

The thing is, I want to produce electricity from the waste water effluent. Things like electricity, electron, proton and some of term that a bit difficult to memorize it actually present but it hardly indicated else to determine we have to use lamp or meter to show there have a current or not. If there is a current means the experiment is successful. But it is not as simple as that. 

The tricky part of mine is I have to create the most cheap material to replace the quite expensive material in the model that I used. For such a small model is still okay to use a quite expensive one. But can you imagine if the material will be used in big scale for real wastewater plant. It may not achieve the objective to save money. 

3 comments:

Kakzakie Purvit said...

To achieve the target is not easy eira, but if the experiences and the capability is there not possible for you to do it even it may in a group...

Ros said...

Salam ziarah...

eira eixora said...

terima kasih kakak.

salam kembali ros.