Tuesday, October 23, 2012

bila tengok adam & hawa then...

i realize...my husband convince me for four years before i accept him to be my boyfriend. then i asked him to wait for another two more years before married just because me in my final year at university then 1 year more for me to just spend my little sweet time being a single career woman. 

before this I bought the book and didn't realize this part at all. maybe because i feel so menyampah looking at ain hawani who always give all sort of reasons when am ask her to go out whatsoover. finally it all reflecting me back then. 

yes, is true when people said. just forgive him and you will be happy instead you are the most happiest woman in the world. but the small heart inside you have thousand reasons for not accepting him. 


No comments: